Architectural Glass and Metal AssociationThe Architectural Glass and Metal Association (AGMA) is a trade association serving regional glazing contractors. AGMA represents our member companies by building mutually beneficial relationships and forming strategic alliances with key influencers to shape the greater Philadelphia construction environment. AGMA members understand working together has greater impact than working alone. Our work includes:
- Negotiating and administering collective bargaining agreements with District Council #21 on behalf of the membership. All members of AGMA are signatory with DC21
- Advocating for our members’ business interests
- Advancing our public priorities
- Achieving our member objectives through problem solving
- Strengthening engagement to bring added value to member businesses
- Serving as a source of industry information to help facilitate business
- Maintaining affiliations with local and national organizations to make AGMA a present and visible part of the Greater Philadelphia construction industry.
- AGMA offers timely and relevant information on a bi-annual basis through our membership meetings.